Motor Neurone Disease Association of SA (MNDSA) volunteers are passionate about creating positive change and fulfil a range of roles that contribute to a vibrant, effective, informed, and successful Association.
Volunteering strengthens and connects community. Volunteering roles support client and carer wellbeing and offers meaningful opportunity for volunteer involvement.
Volunteer selection and induction process
Our volunteer selection process includes:
- Completion of an on-line application form
- Initial screening discussion - usually by phone
- MNDSA volunteer interview and induction
- Referee checks
- DHS screening - where necessary
- Site and role induction, and program specific training (if required)
- Talking Grief Program Volunteer (click here for more information)
- Life Stories Program Volunteer (click here for more information)
- Information pack compilation
- Merchandise orders and dispatch
- Newsletter mailouts
- Bunnings Sausage Sizzles
- Conduct an event or fundraiser
- Event Volunteers
- Registration desk
- Marshalls, guides
- Sales - merchandise, food and drink
- Equipment bump in and bump out
- Warehouse assistance.
If you would like to talk with someone about volunteering at MNDSA please either call 8234 8448, email firstname.lastname@example.org complete our online application form. (the link will take you to MyImpact Volunteer App. You will be asked to enter a unique username to identify yourself to the system, and then you will be directed to the application form which we will respond to once submitted).