Motor Neurone Disease Association of SA (MNDSA) volunteers are passionate about creating positive change and fulfil a range of roles that contribute to a vibrant, effective, informed, and successful Association.
Volunteering strengthens and connects community. Volunteering roles support client and carer wellbeing and offers meaningful opportunity for volunteer involvement.
Volunteer selection and induction process
Our volunteer selection process includes:
- Completion of an application form
- Initial screening discussion
- MNDSA volunteer interview and site visit
- Referee checks
- NDIS Worker Check
- Online induction and orientation
- Program specific training (as required)
- Client Support
Talking Grief Program Volunteer
Life Stories Program Volunteer
- Information pack compilation
- Merchandise orders and dispatch
- Newsletter mailouts
- Bunnings Sausage Sizzles
- Conduct an event or fundraiser
- Event Volunteers
- Registration desk
- Marshalls, guides
- Sales - merchandise, food and drink
- Equipment bump in and bump out
- Warehouse, equipment and vehicle detailing assistance.
If you would like to talk with someone about volunteering at MNDSA please call 8234 8448 or email email@example.com.